1. Business Ombudsman's lawsuit satisfied by court.
2. Suspension of entrepreneurial activity is considered as “EMERGENCY CASE” by the Business Ombudsman.
3. Over 300 million soums were collected from khokimiyat in favor of entrepreneurs.
4. Based on the court decision, the conditions of the contract were fulfilled.
5. Employees of the regulatory body were found guilty of violating the procedure for conducting an audit of the activities of a business entity.
6. Officers of the regulatory body were found guilty of violating the procedure of conducting an inspection of business entity.
7. Employees of the Business Ombudsman assisted the entrepreneur to start their activities.
8. Entrepreneur was allocated land as a compensation.
9. The entrepreneurs were allocated lands in 32 days.
10. 3.2 million soums were charged from hokimiyat of Tashkent city in favor of the entrepreneur.
11. (ILLEGAL) ACTIONS= (NEGATIVE) RESULTS.
12. On the basis of court decision the conditions of the contract were fulfilled.
13. Employees of the controlling authorities were found guilty of violating the procedure for inspecting the activities of a business entity.
14. More than 300 million soums were collected from the khokimiyat in favor of entrepreneurs.
15.On the basis of the court decision, the fulfillment of the terms of the contract was ensured.
16. Employees of the supervisory authority were found guilty of violating the procedure for checking the activities of a business entity.
17. The business ombudsman's claim was upheld by the court.
18. An official was held liable for the late issuance of a permit to an entrepreneur.
Any economic progress depends on the development of private ownership, entrepreneurship and private sector.